MEP Commissioning Agent
Kroeschell’s Commissioning Agent authenticates building systems and equipment in medical environments, interfaces in the commissioning scope of work, and verifies that systems are installed, tested and operate in accordance with designer plans, specifications, contract documents and owner recommendations.
Some of the activities for this position are listed below:
- Develop a commissioning plan, including test procedures and reports.
- Develop and maintain commissioning logs, recommended action steps and equipment checklists.
- Write comprehensive reports.
- Review design criteria: drawings, specifications, etc.
- Develop and administer pre-functional and functional tests of MEP systems including control systems.
- Schedule and direct periodic commissioning meetings and attend construction and coordination meetings where needed
- Assist in identifying opportunities for new projects with existing and future clients and assist in responding to requests for proposals. Maintain strong ongoing relationships with clients.
- Work as part of a team and assist co-workers in achieving goals, through offering assistance, sharing information, guidance, and collaboration.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience (commissioning, design, construction, or operation of medical facilities).
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Commissioning certification and LEED certification considered a plus.
- Strong technical writing and excellent communication skills.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Travel to project sites nationwide is required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in United States.