MEP Project Manager
Location: Shreveport, LA
Kroeschell’s MEP Project Manager is responsible for the construction project management of a variety of HVAC systems. The is a contract position with the possibility of permanent placement.
Some of the activities for this position are listed below:
- Manages the overall operations of a project, including: the performance of daily operations, scheduled maintenance; administration of subcontracts for MEP work.
- Evaluate and insure the efficient operation of the project, controlling operational expenses at a minimum level that is consistent with sound practices and contractual requirements.
- Provide administrative and technical direction and supervision to staff in completing work assignments.
- Coordinates purchase of necessary supplies, equipment and services from appropriate sources.
- Maintains liaison with project personnel and engineers.
- Coordinates work with contractors and subcontractors.
- Maintains sufficient records, files, controls, procedures to insure management and work production.
- Leads a team of technical employees. Responsible for maintaining a strong, trained and disciplined workforce.
- Maintains a strong safety record.
- Ability to plan, organize, coordinate, direct and control all aspects of MEP project activities.
- Ability to work with the customer to find mutually satisfactory solutions to difficult issues.
- Ability to work with management systems and variety of skilled/unskilled, professional, administrative, and industry personnel.
- Ensures that the contract is managed in a manner that meets all contractual requirements and Kroeschell financial goals.
- Minimum of five (5) years HVAC/MEP project management experience in a medical environment.
- Must have knowledge of submitting written APP, AHA, daily reports, scopes of work, scheduling and coordinating site contractors and other assigned personnel; and the ability to meet demanding customer requirements.
- Experience creating and maintaining budgets.
- Project management experience.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office and other computer applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated skill at developing and nurturing client relationships
- Ability to work independently or as member of a team
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Willingness to travel.