Kroeschell maintains the lighting systems in your archival spaces to maximize energy efficiency as well as meet preservation standards of artifacts and documents.
- Kroeschell will review your emergency lighting in holdings storage rooms and unoccupied areas such as processing rooms and exhibition preparation spaces.
- To save energy, we ensure your 24/7 emergency lighting is at the minimum level required for security.
Gallery Exhibition Lighting
- Ensure that your case and general display lighting is set to turn on less than one hour before public hours and less than 30 minutes after public hours.
- Provide individual lighting controls for separate areas of the gallery, including permanent galleries and temporary galleries.
- Install occupancy sensors whenever possible for gallery and/or case lighting.
- Determine where LED lighting is acceptable to save additional energy.
Questions? We Have Answers.