Your data center technology is critical to your overall organization. Not only is this where your data is held, it is also one of biggest investments for your organization, and keeping it cool can be challenging. You need to control temperature, humidity and airflow to efficiently cool the space. Very few companies have the experience or understanding of this critical environment, but at Kroeschell, we do! We will ensure that your data center will stay online by providing you full data center cooling services.
Your company can depend on this equipment to run your data center effectively and free of disruption.
Data Center Capabilities:
- Provide 24/7 Coverage of Facility Operations
- Power Distribution and Installation
- Maintenance/Preventive Maintenance and Support
- CRAC Units/DX Units
- UPS/Battery systems
- Chilled Water Systems
- Diesel Generators
- Building Monitoring
- Data Center Planning and Implementation of Physical Layer
- Server installation/Startup
- Cable Management Copper/Fiber
- A true partnership with the customer’s success in mind. We have 20+ years minimizing data center downtime by properly designing, installing, and maintaining cooling systems throughout the Chicago area.
- Unsurpassed commitment to uptime. We will have a technician at your business within 2 hours if you’re in the Chicagoland area. This keeps disastrous downtime to a minimum.
- Increased maintenance staff flexibility. Data center emergencies don’t work an 8-5 job. That’s why we can provide you emergency 24/7 services, 365 days a year.
- Highly trained technicians onsite every time. Our techs have access to on-site training at our facility to practice different data center cooling scenarios and controls , so they’re ready at a moment’s notice to handle any job you need done.
- Lower maintenance and repair costs. Kroeschell provides data center maintenance services that reduce hard costs and create time, by freeing your resources to focus on company innovation and productivity.