Life safety systems are building components and systems that help protect building occupants during fires and other emergencies. In order to provide the level of protection they were designed for, these systems need to be inspected, tested and maintained on a regular basis.
When your fire and life safety systems need service or repair, contacting multiple providers takes time and energy. With one call to us, you’ll be connected to a total service solution. Kroeschell can help keep your systems code compliant and at peak performance with testing, inspection, maintenance, and 24/7 emergency repair. We can work with systems from any manufacturer and our service quality means that your system will perform as it should to safeguard your people and property. Because we’re also designers and installers, we can help you adapt your systems as your company grows or your building needs change. We expertly handle the full lifecycle.
- Inspection, diagnostic testing and troubleshooting for all of your fire and life safety systems.
- Education and training around the proper use and operation of your systems.
- Single-source service solution across all fire protection, life safety, security and communications needs.
- Unique ability to service systems from any manufacturer.
- Tiered service plans to help maintain budgets over multiple years.