Kroeschell delivers knowledgeable BAS and building control systems installation, integration and other services to a wide array of clients.
Scope ranges from the integration of one or more component systems into your existing BAS to design and implementation of site- and company-wide building automation systems.
By integrating your building systems, you get flexible and efficient interoperability. In addition, when you want to expand, respond to new business opportunities or take advantage of new leading-edge technologies, we can help you do it quickly, efficiently and economically. That means nearly infinite flexibility and expandability, optimum cost effectiveness and maximum investment protection.
Regardless of your project’s size or complexity, we self-perform virtually all project activities. Our in-house mechanical engineering experts will design your BAS and building control system, program its functions, and perform the complete installation and integration, all without subcontracting any part of the work. In addition to single-source accountability, you get an advanced, tightly coordinated building automation system (BAS) tailored to your specific comfort, energy and budget requirements.
Kroeschell is an integrator of HVAC, Electrical, and lighting enabling facility managers to utilize one centralized user interface to control all aspects of a building’s facility systems. As experts in building automation process and architecture, our technicians can create custom programs that communicate across all platforms typically found in BAS installations. Automating your critical business systems is an economical way to help control your operating costs by automatically reducing your energy load during peak demand. And with today’s web-based solutions, you can manage your facilities’ mechanical systems from anywhere in the world!
Our integration services include:
- Design and systems evaluation
- Management, engineering and technical development and support
- Quality assurance
- All communication equipment hardware (including recommendations and procurement
- Deliver coordination and installation support
- Industry standard practices
- Project specific compliance
- Existing and new equipment controlled by a unique User Interface
- Building performance under control
- Integration preserves the customer’s investment because customer can keep existing equipment.
- Alarm Management and Notification to destinations
- Historical Data Storage and Energy Reporting
- Interactions and complex applications between different systems
- Service: preventive detection of potential failures
- Single point of contact with the supplier