From hospitals to high-rises – schools to skyscrapers – buildings and campuses all demand contemporary solutions to traditional challenges that give occupants safe, comfortable workspaces, while allowing building owners and facility managers to achieve their goals, too: lower operating expenses and easy-to-manage building automation systems.
Kroeschell is an industry leader in providing building management solutions for heating, ventilation and air-conditioning equipment for all types and sizes of buildings.
We design and install HVAC controls that:
- Provide each area of your facility with optimized environmental conditions.
- Advance operational freedom, flexibility and ease of use.
- Provide much higher operating efficiencies.
We are a licensed Honeywell Tridium dealer and have qualified for Building Controls Specialist (BCS) status, allowing us to install and serve Honeywell products and solutions. We are able to help create buildings that maximize occupant comfort, while ensuring energy savings. We also simplify building management by integrating fire, life safety, lighting, access management and other building systems.
Additionally, we have the ability to access information and control buildings from anywhere, using a variety of different devices. We utilize the newest technology that makes it easier than ever to analyze, understand and properly manage your facility. Our intelligent building solutions strive to provide energy efficiency and cost savings to you and your facility.
Achieve your energy saving goals with Kroeschell. We are a:
- ComEd Energy Efficiency Program Trade Ally
- Nicor Gas energySMART Partner
- Licensed Honeywell Tridium Dealer
- Licensed Alerton Dealer
- Partner in your Energy Star Building Certification process
Kroeschell offers the following systems to meet your control needs:
- Schneider-Electric (Andover)
- Honeywell Tridium
- Other web-based products
Kroeschell can provide the following methods to save energy costs for HVAC in a range of 15% to 30%:
- Program temperature set point according to occupancy.
- Adapt heating or cooling production power according to real building needs
- Raise temperature to comfort level when occupant presence is detected
- Adapt ventilation flow according to occupancy or internal air pollution level
- Recover heating or cooling energy from extracted air
- Solutions or architectures used in the application