About This Project
Kroeschell provides The Nixon Presidential Library and Museum with facility maintenance services.
The Nixon Presidential Library and Museum experienced difficulties with responsiveness, flexibility and quality of services from their previous facility maintenance provider. They were in need of a strict pest control plan, better security monitoring, improved custodial performance and an amended staffing plan.
When Kroeschell took over the facility maintenance, we immediately developed and implemented a rigid quality control plan that holds all contributors to high standards. We utilize the plan to provide superior facility maintenance services on an everyday basis. The plan includes:
- Security cameras, SCIF monitoring, fire alarm, fire SOP and life safety monitoring.
- Lighting, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, emergency generator, air quality, water treatment.
- Custodial and pest management, event set-up, minor carpentry, repairs and painting.
- Maintenance of the cafeteria, elevators, refuse and building envelope.
Additionally, Kroeschell provides O&M services to the following mechanical equipment:
- Two (2) McQuay Chillers (230 tons) and two (2) Trane Chillers (60 tons).
- Five (5) Boilers ranging from 300k BTU to 900k BTU.
- Twelve (12) Air Handling Units ranging from 5,000 – 22,400 CFM.
- 320 KW generator.
Kroeschell provides The Nixon Library with flexibility, the willingness to listen and the ability to respond and present immediate solutions to their concerns. Our extensive facility maintenance experience, as well as our quality of service, allows us to deliver out-of-the-box strategies that lead to great results.
- Implemented a staffing approach that ensures weekend coverage without overtime.
- Provided engineering support to achieve demanding atmospheric conditions.
- Installed new janitorial, pest control and security monitoring companies that vastly improved the overall appearance and safety of the facility.
- Provided a prompt diagnosis, solution and repair of a chiller’s compressor.
- Recommended floor maintenance changes to reduce costs, save time and decrease disruptions to the facility.
The Richard Nixon Presidential Library and Museum is the presidential library and final resting place of Richard Milhous Nixon, the 37th President of the United States. The original library and birthplace was officially dedicated on July 19, 1990. It wasn’t until July 11, 2007, though, that it became a federal facility. Today, NARA and the Richard Nixon Foundation jointly operate the facility.